Friday, December 26, 2008

Spooky quiz - try it

At the end of this message, you are asked a question. 
Answer it immediately.
 
Don't stop and think about it. Just say the first thing that pops into your mind.
 

This is a fun 'test'... AND kind of spooky at the same time! Give it a try, then e-mail it around (including back to me) and you'll see how many people you know fall into the same percentage as you. Be sure to put in the subject line if you are among the 98% or the 2%. You'll understand what that means after you finish taking the 'test.' Now - just follow the instructions as quickly as possible. Do not go to the next calculation before you have finished the previous one.. You do not ever need to write or remember the answers, just do it using your mind. You'll be surprised. 


Start: How much is: 

 

15 + 6 











21











3 + 56 








59







89 + 2 




































91







12 + 53 




















65







75 + 26 


























101 





25 + 52 










































77







63 + 32 



























95







I know! Calculations are hard work, but it's! nearly over.. 





Come on, one more! ... 















123 + 5 
























128 



QUICK! THINK ABOUT A COLOUR AND A TOOL! 

Now look at the first comment for the answer....




 Subscribe to RSS

25 Comments:

Blogger Donald Clark said...

Red hammer - weird or what?

1:44 AM  
Blogger mike said...

I'm with you on the red but I said saw instead of hammer. Merry Christmas.

2:14 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

I thought red screwdriver. Close enough...I guess.

3:07 AM  
Blogger Donald Clark said...

Hi Donald, I got purple hammer.

Merry Christmas!

3:53 AM  
Blogger Downes said...

Yup. red hammer.

4:25 AM  
Blogger Blogger In Middle-earth said...

Weird.

But I got a Green Hammer.
What's with clour and the hammer?

Catchya later

6:15 AM  
Blogger jay said...

Um, I thought "Red screwdriver." Guess I'm not the one in 25 or whatever who will think you're a mind reader.

6:43 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

I thought of orange hammer...what was the "correct" (i.e., popular) answer?

4:51 PM  
OpenID patrickhadfield said...

Erm.. Yes. Red hammer!
Weird, indeed.

4:21 PM  
Blogger David Jennings said...

No shit!

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Rina Tripathi said...

Blue colour and I thought of a calculator. Wishing you a happy New year and thanks for all these very enlightening posts. You are adding immensely to the learning of others.

Regards
Rina

7:08 AM  
Anonymous Ian Powling said...

Orange spade

4:00 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

Haha, I thought of an orange hammer.

4:42 PM  
Blogger JamMasterJay said...

I got Blue Hammer, where does that leave me?

1:11 AM  
Blogger Karyn Romeis said...

I was deeply impressed, until I tested this on my son who said 'orange spanner'. Hmmm.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Tony Karrer said...

I thought of blue calculator. I wonder how many had red hammer.

1:04 AM  
Blogger John said...

Red Hammer ... very strange

8:40 PM  
Blogger Mike Slater said...

Blue hammer
Wierd!
Maybe its just that hammers and screwdrivers are the most common tols people use. Perhaps we'd get the same answers irrespective of the quiz quesions.

5:56 PM  
Blogger magz said...

Monkey wrench, blue

4:44 AM  
Blogger Dennis said...

Green hand-fork!

(My motto: "If they give you lined paper, write the other way".)

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

orange screwdriver said my son, blue saw for me. Doet that make us special?

8:44 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

Grey saw...???

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blue hammer, too.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Kaethe said...

red pencil

interesting

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

black chainsaw, creepy, i admit it, am a freak and a half and proud

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home