- Play with fire – basic and necessary – intake, combustion and exhaust – a laboratory.
- Own a pocket knife – powerful and empowering tool – extended sense of self – keep it sharp, cut away from body, never force it.
- Throw a spear – our brains are wired to throw things – visual acuity, 3D understanding – analytical and physical skills.
- Deconstruct appliances – don’t throw out the dishwasher – take it apart first. Figure out what the parts do and how it works.
- Drive a car. Let them drive with you in control. Find a big empty space. Fun for the whole family!